Why do we study Science?
Science is important to study because science is integral to significant and inescapable aspects of modern life. Some of these aspects, as explained by Jared Diamond and others, that are inextricably tied to science are:
- the national and global economies.
- communication, education, production of food, reduction of disease.
- the formation of Public Policy (government laws and regulations).
- individuals' ability to reason logically and think analytically.
- the acquisition of accurate information about the natural world and about society and culture.
Importance on studying Science