- Within 3 to 5 minutes
- Uploaded on the Youtube
- Submit the Youtube Link and relevant information on or before 27 Mar 2022 (HKT 23:59)
A. Scientific Knowledge (40%)
- To elaborate the scientific concept clearly
- To provide accurate content in FULL angles of views with strong supporting evidence
B. Creativity (30%)
- To create the presentation in an interesting, attractive, innovative way
- For visual stimulation
C. Presentation Skills (30%)
- To represent the idea clearly
- To well-organize the presentation in order
- To represent in fluent English
Topic: How everyone can safely meet each other in person during COVID-19 pandemic?
HKISO has the final decision on the eligibility of the participants.
Decision made by the panel of judges shall be final. In case of any dispute, HKISO reserves the final decision.
HKISO accepts no responsibility for any data submission delay, lost, error, non-recognizing etc. situations due to computer, network and other technical issues. The proof of dispatch cannot be accepted as proof of delivery or successful transmission of the entry.
Participants have to ensure that the submitted entries do not contain abusive language, or content related to sex and violence, infringe or violate any copyright or trademark rights, or violate the intellectual property undelegated copyrighted materials. Failure to comply will result in the submission not being valid for entry. HKISO reserves the right to delete the related content, remove the eligibility of any participants who have violated any of the above guidelines as well as the right to take legal actions. HKISO will not hold any responsibility for such infringing acts.
- 1st Runner-up
- 2nd Runner-up
- Gold Award
- Silver Award
- Bronze Award
- Merit Award